Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Miracles!‏ July 22

Why do I ever think I'll have enough time to write at the end? There's never enough time.This week Nychang Reath and Ban Reath committed to be baptized and comfirmed. It was amazing to me that the answer to their 5 year investigation was as simple as answered by my last email! The temple. As soon as we made clear that their family will be eternal as the attend the temple which they can do 366 days after Nychangs and Bans (her son) baptism! Simon (the father) is beginning to show his true colors of a righteous priesthood holder and holding family prayers each day! They're a wonderful family from Sudan and next week I hope to be able to send some pictures of them! I'm SO pleased with what's happening. It's amazing that truly in this work all we have to do is SHOW UP. Sometimes we don't do that well enough or with enough heart and mind but when we do, the powers of heaven distill upon our souls and upon the souls of those we teach. I love you all and I can't believe how close you are!Love,Elder McCarty


I've got a picture of Shawn dunnington a Less Active who has come back in the last few months. He fed us at the church and gave us porkupines! Dun dun DUN!?It was good. Lots and lots of meat! It was a new dish for us.
(picture 30)And the second was a picture of me today. My poor camera is failing. I figured out a tricky way to make it shoot but the quality is poor. I'll be getting a new one soon so that will be healed!

No comments: