Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How much can be done? 8 July 2009‏

How much can be done?To my mortal mind such a question seems impossible to answer. However the Lord in His wisdom is showing me the answer each day. Last week as we toiled there was little accomplished up until Friday-Sunday. The Lord somehow provided that we were given 5 investigators with appointments that came to the appointments within the three day time span. On top of that He provided members of the church to accompany us! That was an awesome experience for me to see. 4 days of the week we worked and had 0 of those lessons and in the final 3 days the Lord simply provided.So far this week has begun with similar experiences as last week. The Lord simply provides everything.We've seen such great things this week. We met once again with the Vercella family from Haiti. They are GOLD. The member who came speaks fluent haitian creol and in fact knows their cousin and brother from Haiti on his mission! The small world the church becomes is amazing and these investigators are suddenly super excited about the church. I've come again to the conclusion if I have daughters I'm going to be in trouble because the Vercellas girls are SO cute that I don't know if I could ever say no! (Josiah and Adam I don't know how you do it!)Today we get to go to the temple and our District leader arranged Monday for the Temple President to train us on how to use the endowment more in our missionary work and the significance of it! My mind was spinning with amazing thoughts and I'm extremely excited to go and feel the spirit of the Lord and recieve revelation!
I love and miss you all! I look forward to the someday I'll see you again!
Eldre McCarty
(No pictures sorry, I for some reason took ZERO this week!)

No comments: