Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Exhaustion! 2 July 2009‏



Yes it's true I'm writing a day late but it's by Presidents orders since yesterday the libraries of canada were closed due to CANADA DAY! Dun dun DUN. It was a nice day. We really had a good time but I'm feeling exhausted! We played several games of Rugby with a bunch of people along with some Ultimate frisby pretty well all day yesterday until supper at six at which point the mission asked us all to stay in!

The day previous we biked for the better part of 2 hours. There were some pretty rough hills but we had a good time.

To add upon it all this morning we were moving a sister in our ward and there was a good bit of food storage!

WHEW no time better than now for "my life [to be] like my shoes... to be worn out in service! -President Hinckley

I had the awesome opportunity the other day to speak french with a four year old girl! We found this family as we walked by and they turned their heads so we started speaking with them. They're from Haiti and are a wonderful family! Creol is pretty much french but twisted. They speak french and creol though.
It's hard to go back to french after being so used to spanish lately but I had the chance to try a few sentences as four year old Joyce fed me imaginary soup with a plate and a fork! She's a very cute little girl and the family actually turns out to be related to a very well known stake president from Haiti whom a few of the members of the ward knew from serving their missions there! Heavenly fathers plan is intricate and perfect and I love it!
I love and miss you all!

Eldre McCarty
P.s. my mom will be seeing some members from our ward soon so if you happen to have anything wonderful to send me feel invited to talk to my mom! Her Email address is: beckylanewarner2006@hotmail.com


614 FOUR! Just brushing up on the golf skills I've never really had! It was a lot of fun to hit a whole bucket of balls! By the end I was doing pretty alright for an ametuer! Look out Dad and Josiah! ha ha


615 Cinderita is a wonderful woman who is raising two kids in a wonderful way despite the declining society that so many of her people fall into. She's determined to be a key player in their redemption and says she feels the church is the only way her people will be redeemed! Yeah she needs to be a member.:D Love you long time!

No comments: