Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Saturday, February 21, 2009

2/18/09 No mass email but a few comments from his letter to MOM

Thank you mom. 
The insights you shared exhibit faith, hope and charity. Sounds like you're firmly rooted upon the three legged stool of christianity and therefore built on the rock of Jesus Christ. You may have heard it before but those three virtues are often referred to as the three legs that hold up the stool of christianity. Moroni 7 is such a phenomenal chapter on how those three interact. 
I love you for all that you teach me.
The fact that whatever happens in the eternities will be taken care of as we take care of keeping the commandments of God is SO true. 
The current Card that I keep with my camera doesn't have ALL of my pictures on it but it has some. I actually keep my camera in my pocket to be certain It's available when there is a kodak moment. ha ha I will keep it in mind though. I had a scare this morning that I thought I lost my full SD card. my heart jumped a few times.
Speaking of pictures and also the weekly email I haven't done them yet. I hope to be able to but I'm afraid I may not have time. I decided that it is far more important to write to my diligent mother to remind her how much I love and appreciate her than to write everyone at once. You may say that you think I should have writted everyone but I feel strongly that I made a good choice. 
You deserve all the good I and your other two sons can give you. We are who we are because you chose to be who you are.
Thank you thank you thank you.
We all love you and are happy to support you in any way possible!
Love,
Elder McCarty

No comments: