Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is me on the treadmill I told you about! It was actually in the parking lot of the stake center that shares a lot with the temple! Neat times!
Another is me with a giant sombraro and an authentic mexican guitar. I did my best to tune it but the wooden keys were a little sketchy!
Here's one of myself and the new Fort Mcmurray Crew! There are again four Elders up there and we got to go on exchanges again. That was THE most beautiful day! It got warm enough to melt snow! Oh we were soaking up the sun and it was amazing.

Last picture is one of me with a sign entering a sweet town with a righteous name! The snow out there was literally knee deep and this day was not as warm.... The sacrifices I make to be a model! ha ha I own this town. They also have a huge mallard duck that I tried to migrate with but I have no time to add that picture too.
I love you and miss you all! Enjoy!
Elder McCarty



No comments: