Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hi Hi! 1-07-08 with pictures!

Family and Friends! I love you.

Thank you for everything. After reading some of Kylers blog that my mom Emails to me I decided I needed to try harder to attach pictures and found out I CAN! I have tried in the past and failed but today it works. Yahoo!




525 Is a Picture with Julius Tago! The only way this man could have been more prepared is if we had found him already dressed in white and standing in a Font. He was baptized on the 27th and confirmed the following day!

524 Is of Myself and companion Elder Kipp at the Onzias home for christmas! They're an amazing family of recent converts.






533 This is on preparation day when the whole zone came to our house and we made food for them. It was on New years eve day! We had a lot of fun.





520 Elder Kipp and I in our Christmas Card picture! We've been passing these out to all the members who had us over.

I realize that pictures make a big difference! I hope they'll make a big enough difference because they also take time.
This week I've been truly edified by charity and enlightened by the knowledge I've been given. We're still working hard to find teach baptize and retain and the Lord is blessing us tremendously.
I proclaim with my brother that God lives and loves us. Jesus Christ will succor (or run to in time of need) all of us if we turn to Him.
Joy is the object of our existance and this plan of salvation.
Keep your head high and your eyes fixed. May God be with you!
Love,
Elder McCarty

No comments: