Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hey ya'll July 16, 2008 Read this one!



This week came transfer calls! Unusually President Rhodes had to speak to all four of the missionaries that were in Fort Mcmurray. Elder Ford and Elder Steward have been transferred throughout the mission. Elder Hill and I are left here to work in both wards. It's a similar set up to the time Elder Beer came into Elder Winn and my companionship. This time there'll will only be two of us. There's lots of work to do up here and we're setting ambitious but attainable goals. We aim to see things happen here that have been nothing but a dream in the past.Elder David Woodruff Hill is from Bountiful Utah. He's a great guy and a splendid missionary. He's been in the mission for 20 months and so he knows what we're doing. We get along well and I think the next six weeks will be fun and effective! I'm feeling a little ill today. I'm not a big fan of that! ha ha Hewan met with us and we talked for a good little while. She's the one that was the miracle find! She is hung up on the great apostasy. While that is true she is still willing to sincerely read and pray. We will teach more fully focused on the Restoration since the apostasy took the focus last night. She's going out of town until Aug 1st. We lost the truck we've been driving! It's a bit of a sad day in that aspect. The car should be able to get us around but we're on the downhill of summer. Once winter comes... the Truck sometimes is out of commission when lots of snow comes up here! Well last week I sent a picture of the sweet shirt I got and somehow a few people were disappointed to see that I wasn't in it! I didn't even consider that before I sent it. I'm sorry! I'll send one with me in it this time!Well I have to be running but I love you all!Elder McCarty


Ok... SO I forgot to add the picture! Beware some people are telling me I look different! I took this one because Elder stewart tried to pull me around by my tie and it happened to shape itself into a TRIPLE DIMPLE! Yowsa... I'm not sure what that means. Neato! Take care!

No comments: