Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rollercoaster weeks July 02, 2008


Yowser!Today is my companiero's birthday. He's now 20 years old! It's been so far a good day. This last week at district meeting I had a super powerful experience bearing my testimony of God's love for us all. It struck me to the core and I felt the spirit very strong.We've got 3 new investegators this past week and I think they've got real potential. Kim and Tromblay have an appointment with us tonight and then Doug will be a second appointment next monday. Doug is an awesome guy! He's here for work (like everyone else) and he's from Newfounland. He's a christian and he studied the bible all his life. He agrees with most of what we taught and said he will pray to know about Joseph Smith. He even committed his friend Beaker to read and pray before we had committed him! It was cool.I'm learning a lot and stumbling my way to become the best missionary I can be! I'll get there with the Lords help.Elder McCartyWith all my love!

No comments: