Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time is a figment of imagination 30 Sep 2009‏

Well this week was great. Have you heard that for almost two years straight?! Well you know I have the responsibility to reassure ENDLESSLY my dear mom!There will be a few baptisms coming soon and I'm pleased to see the conversion process happening. It's wonderful to be in the work of the Lord.
Update: Sacrament meeting starts at 8:30 AM in Kaysville. I'm finding myself trying to decide what to do for our gathering. Do we wait until after the classes? It would make me feel much more comfortable! Maybe it's a small thing but the last 1 percent of obedience may just be the last 25 percent of the spirit! Tell me would YOU be willing to come and either attend the classes or wait for me to get to the house? I treasure each of you and want to be able to enjoy our reunion but I would like to know how you feel. If you are able to notify me it would be nice to be made aware of what you each feel.
After the week of a great deal of effort poured into the work we had nights of unconsciousness. You could call it sleep but I think our bodies and spirits collapsed. This week we've been able to keep up mostly. The ward is mobilizing and starting to work on helping more! I'm excited to see what will be once they do because they'll do wonders!
GENERAL CONFERENCE HERE WE COME! This is like the superbowl for the amateur but TOTALLY committed football players. Here come the all-stars of what we love to do! Let's soak it in and feast!

I love and miss you all

Eldre McCarty


505 Elder Judd, Elder McCarty and AKOBA! He's a great fella. 6 years old and a break dancing maniac. He just needs some lessons to go with his enthusiasm and effort! I got video of his dancing though so it's all good! :D

No comments: