Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The windows of Heaven 24 September 2009



0503 These are the Rentaria, Trejo and Vazquez Family. I am adopting them as part of my family! I love them all.
We preach Heavenly Father. The true nature of He and His Beloved have been revealed. Yesterday I experienced the windows of heaven pouring out and I testify there was "not... room enough to recieve it" (Malachi 3).
Things that must be written by constraint of the spirit and things that may never leave the cavity of my mind came to pass. My cup runs over. The truth restored was born witness again to me.
Last Thursday at a chili cook-off two families came unanounced. These dear families were led by the hand of the Lord (through their GPS) to the church with perfect timing! They were trying to get to the Menonite center for new comers but the GPS brought them to us.
The spirit spoke to me and told me we needed to speak to them. We did and found they were poor in spirit. They are a delightful family originally from mexico.
The Vazquez family (also from mexico) invited the Rentarias and Trejos to come to their home and be taught and fed. As we taught the spirit directed that we commit them to baptism. They will be baptized on the day I entered the MTC 2 years ago.
I rejoice in the great things the Lord has prepared for us. A simple question can't do justice but HOW MERCIFUL IS HE?
I am finding that coming unto Christ I can walk on water. I'm witnessing others doing likewise! (matthew 14:26-31).
I love you.
Eldre McCarty




No comments: