Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Sunday, October 18, 2009

John said it well‏ 10-14-09

I must have played something right because this year looks like a whole lot of thanksgiving! Bring on the turkey.Sunday we had one thanksgiving dinner, Then monday the ACTUAL thanksgiving we had another. It was all delicious and I even played a member on his ping pong table! He was pretty good and started with "I've never been beat on my own table!" That game was ON. I'm a bit rusty but I held my own. I'm all warmed up for the inter-brother championship!

Vanny Wang is converted. She is the 50 something chinese woman we've been sharing english with. She read all Gospel Principles manual in Chinese and attended a baptism last week. She told us "I want to be baptized after coming back from china."Magdi Abbas is a muslim man who sincerely desires baptism. He has lots of questions (most from Islam do.) We will tonight find out if there is any danger to his life if he converts.Achol Amon is amother of 4 kids who is studying with us and has also decided for baptism. They are great and came to church! They also met President Rhodes at a baptism.Conversion is SWEET and the joy is full.

I love and appreciate all of you! Please inform everyone that Sunday October 25th is NOT my homecoming. There were some difficulties with the booking and a primary program flew under the radar a little. We hope to hold a gathering before the homecoming talk to see you all but the sunday meeting will be November 29th 8:30AM. 3 John 1:13-14

I had many things to write but I will not with [keyboard] or [pixels] write unto thee.

But I trust I shall Shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.

My best regards!
Elder A. A. McCArty

0529 October Snow
My last picture to you! Elder Christensen, Van Dyke, me and Elder Judd.

No comments: