Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Woot! 5 August 2009‏

Separation anxiety a little bit from my australian. Yes it's true Elder Mckay went to grand prarie far far away. I've learned a lot from him and once again can feel the tearing of transfers.Here stayed I with Elder Williamsen for at least six more weeks. Life is wonderful and miracles frequent.An investigator expressed the desire last night to be baptized! None other than Leerena St. Louis. She's a nice girl and married (maybe) to a less active that we found through her! ha ha very neat.My companion and a member were there since we were on splits and they were teaching when she mentioned "I want my children baptized." Brother Woodruff inquired and then taught that children are saved by the grace of christ. She lit up and asked to be baptized! Amazing the way the spirit works.Nyacheing and Yual Reath along with Nyacheings husband Simon are now working to go to the temple one year from this last weekend! They're a wonderful and beautiful family that my heart has become knit to. I have a heart full of love for the wonderful people here!

Life is wonderful and I miss and love you all!

Don't forget about me!Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Eldre McCarty


75 Macaroni and cheese Top of Roman? NAY This is a delicious meal of a breaded chicken sandwich and grilled ham and cheese on perogies! I eat pretty well and I'm still down to 170 lbs! I'm withering away!

76 Heritage days! 80 cultures gather together and sell food and souvineers from their countries. We saw lots of neat things and enjoyed serving the food bank collecting donations and handing out maps! Really neat experience!

77 Always wanted a picture like this one! This is just before heritage days! How else was I to fit in the frame?

78 Seng Sup Shin! One of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. He's like a teddy bear but he climbs on everything! I had his older brother snap a shot!

No comments: