Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WOW 12-10-08‏

I don't know where time flies but it seems to come and go again and again with each blink of my eyes and each breath I take. Impossible must be the task to catch up to time and to subdue it so that we can accomplish all we wish to.Today has been good. We went to west edmonton mall as a district. It's a big mall. I think it's second largest in the world. I'm not a big shopper or anything and didn't buy anything but it was a good time building friendships.We've seen so many miracles!Our Mission President has challenged us to get one extra new investigator each week. This week we had 9 new investegators! That's more than I ever imagined. I'm so excited to see the way the Lord will make possible the 12 that we'll be required to get shortly. This Sunday my companion and I had a goal of 5 total baptismal dates for the week. Early in the week we had already gotten two. Sunday came and that is the end of the Key indicator week. Church came and went. We met with Johan (who is still set for baptism on Dec 27) and a few of our appointments fell through. The Cardinals were one that we hoped to set a date with. No luck. They all were sick and could not have us.We met with Zeph and Tapiwa with their two small children. The spirit was strong and I felt the spirit prompting me to be bold. We committed this seventh day adventist family to baptism after the first time we met with them! They declined. He said "When I know THEN I will set the goal to be baptized. We shared Ether 12:6 and told him "Zeph you must show fait if you truly want to know." He then accepted!Oh how the Lord blesses us. I love this work and I love all of you! Thank you for your support and love.
I look forward to seeing you all again!
Love,Elder McCarty

No comments: