Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

06-11-08 Time has come!‏

Well one more week has gone by. It's been fast and slow. Very few things feel that way but it makes sense to those who've experienced it!The work in Beacon hill (Fort Mcmurray) is coming along slowly. We're working to help it progress in the Lords time. I'm doing my very best to follow the spirit in all things.Soloman is the only investegator of ours I have met. We had a lesson with him and answered some of his questions. His sight is on material things so spiritual benefits from our afflictions took some explanation. We challenged him at the end to offer a prayer. He asked in that prayer if the Book of Mormon is true. We knelt as we had planned for a few minutes afterward. He said he didn't feel any different. The answer will come with time. Perhaps he has some molding and understanding to break through before his witness from the spirit. I don't know if he's prepared to act on any answer he will recieve, so that could be holding him back. God won't answer if we'll do nothing with the answer.The church is true. I've got a heart full of faith that Christ is our Savior. I have felt the spirit often. I have seen miracles great and small. I can say with certainty that I believe in Christ. This is his church.I love you all! Thanks for everything you do! I appreciate your prayers and I pray often that you'll have spiritual experiences! Let me know if you feel those prayers being answered, I'd be excited to hear about it!
Love
Elder McCarty (jr)

No comments: