Best place to send packages (in case he gets transferred)
Mission Office
Elder Andrew McCarty
Canada Edmonton Mission
8925 51st Ave. suite 305
Edmonton AB T6E 5J3
CANADA

E-mail: A.a.mccarty@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, November 21, 2007



The librarians took mercy on us and gave me another 1/2 hour. I needed to write at least a little more. That last email was far too abrupt. I'll send some pictures hopefully next week. It surprisingly hasn't yet dropped a blizzard on us here in rocky mountain house. Oh! My address!! Send it to everyone if you can. I'll definately be here for the first 6 weeks and maybe longer. 5212 53 Street 403B Rocky Mountain HouseAlberta T4T 1R6CANADA Time is running short yet again. Ridiculous! This week I've been reading a lot from a book called Prophecies of Joseph Smith by Crowther. What a book!! It's a fun book that is also building my testimony daily! There are so many good books on doctrine of the church! I'm undertaking a challenge President Rhodes (my mission president) has extended. He gave us (the greenies of the transfer) fresh books of mormon. We are to read 12 pages a day and within 6 weeks we'll have it complete. I circle all nouns referencing the Savior and underline in red everything he says. Then I also underline in another color all the gospel principles we teach in our lessons. I'm gaining an all new appreciation for the story line for the Book of Mormon.

No comments: